40L Rack & Cloth Fruit Cider Press
This robust and sizeable fruit press is suitable for both leisure and commercial pressing.
When used with apples and pears, in order to maximise the juice yield, this press is only truly effective when the fruit has been finely milled using an electric fruit crusher (available to be bought separately).
- Colour: Green
- Iron frame
- Stainless Steel juice tray (which ensures easy cleaning and a long corrosion-free life span)
- Iron spindle and handle
- Wood pressure plate
- Dimensions: (Height) 113cm x (Width) 54cm
- Capacity: 40kg of milled apples – which by carrying out 3 pressings per hour will give you a daily juice yield of up to 450L/100 gallons of juice*
- Weight: 63kg
- Welded steel frame protected by a tough baked-on polyester coating
- Supplied with 3 slatted, riveted acacia racks, 3 press cloths (machine washable) more can be purchased separately
- Free standing heavy beech pressure plate with handles upon which a wooden block with metal bearing
- All wood from sustainable forest plantations, seasoned and coated with food-compatible varnish
- Screw fitted with ratchet mechanism for ease of use, which operates through the hinged lockable beam
- Stainless steel juice tray with outlet spout
- The frame feet have boltholes to enable the press to be fixed to a stand at a convenient height for pressing and juice collection
- Easy to clean, simply hose down with fresh water after use and dry with a clean cloth. Lubricate the non-food contact metal parts with food grade grease; this will also inhibit corrosion of these parts. Store in a clean, dry place.
- EAN/GTIN no. 5060749930124
Be the first to ask a question about this product!